Store Manager (MIT)
The Role: Store Manager (MIT)
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “I²CARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
What you are looking for:
- A closely connected culture
- A total rewards package meant to enhance your work-life flexibility
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Care Network
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all star?
What you will be doing:
- Provide leadership and motivation to Front Store employees by role modeling Rexall’s ICARE and ILEAD values
- In conjunction with the Pharmacy Manager, encourage a culture of accountability through performance management including performance management, employee development, disciplinary procedures, recruitment efforts, certifications, and handling employee relations as the need arises
- Reinforcing weekly updates provided by the District Leader, for consistent communication of focuses and corporate initiatives
- Manage day-to-day cash, maintain and optimize inventory and shrinkage to ensure adherence to company standards
- Maintain Health & Safety standards and support store initiatives for compliance with corporate, municipal and provincial policies and requirements
- Responsible for day-to-day merchandising, inventory receiving, custodial, clerical, and operations related responsibilities ensuring required work is completed
- Encourage and empower staff to participate and deliver the #ALLin experience for every customer/patient
How you will succeed:
- 2-3 years supervisory experience in the retail industry preferred
- Strong digital literacy in retail software, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong eye for business with acute understanding of financials and reporting
- Outstanding customer service, strong people management and effective communication practices
- The effective execution and implementation of strategic corporate initiatives and programs
At Rexall, we are better together. We serve our customers, partners, and patients best—we are our best—when everyone brings their true self to work. Our connected, inclusive culture celebrates our lived experiences, backgrounds, expertise, and self-expression to let us win as one team. Leveraging our differences distinguishes us and brings out our best performance.
Are you #ALLin?
Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC will make available to any selected applicants’ accommodations and/or accessible formats should they require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation they may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.