Specialty RX Support Representative
The Role: Specialty RX Support Representative
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “I²CARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
What you are looking for:
- A closely connected culture
- A total rewards package meant to enhance your work-life flexibility
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Care Network
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all star?
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the pharmacists with the execution of Rexall patient-focused services such as MedsChecks™ (If applicable), pharmaceutical opinions, immunizations, smoking cessation, etc.
- Provide direct support to store teams and their patients through a dedicated helpline to assist store teams with navigating the complexities of dispensing specialty medication
- Coordinate with and resolve cases with Third Party Payers, Specialty Pharmacies, Patient Assistance Programs or Patient Support Programs, Rexall PPN associates, physician offices and other healthcare professionals in order to maximize reimbursement solutions
- Effectively execute corporate client engagement programs centrally to Rexall clients/caregivers in professional & courteous manner
- Navigate and perform activities on the pharmacy system to ensure effective and efficient execution of the client engagement program or support function
- Adhere to regulations of a health information custodian with respect to personal health information in connection with Rexall clients
- Accurately and professionally communicate engagement related outcomes with Rexall stores and operation teams in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned to support Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC
How you will succeed:
- Provincial Pharmacy Technician Registration (If applicable)
- 1-2 years previous Nexxsys/Propel/Kroll or related system experience is required
- Pharmacy Assistant/Technician experience is required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate digital literacy: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and time critical environment
- Ability to employ professionalism, patience and self-control in handling upset customers and working with internal and external partners
At Rexall, we are better together. We serve our customers, partners, and patients best—we are our best—when everyone brings their true self to work. Our connected, inclusive culture celebrates our lived experiences, backgrounds, expertise, and self-expression to let us win as one team. Leveraging our differences distinguishes us and brings out our best performance.
Are you #ALLin?
Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC will make available to any selected applicants’ accommodations and/or accessible formats should they require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation they may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.