The Role: Pricing Coordinator
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “I²CARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
What you are looking for:
- A closely connected culture
- A total rewards package meant to enhance your work-life flexibility
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Care Network
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all star?
What you will be doing:
- Maintain retail pricing in the PMM system (Chain, Zone and Store Level) by ensuring accurate data is gathered and processed on a daily basis, in collaboration with the Data Integrity Team.
- Provide regular and ad hoc pricing analysis and reporting for category management and operations team.
- Support the Manager, Pricing and Promotions to develop and implement product price strategies including segment strategies for the various markets and channels.
- Download and organize baseline price information, analyze, and report on inconsistencies, and identify opportunities to optimize sales and profitability through pricing strategies.
- Create various reports such as sales and margin performance, forecasts, promo performance reports, period end reports, etc. for various customers in Merchandising.
- Process McKesson cost changes through the McKesson Catalogue application.
- Communicate unusual McKesson cost changes to the Category Management team for review and potential revisions to the retail structure.
- Prepare and generate the “McKesson Upcoming Price Change” report for Category to review and potentially action.
- Perform other duties as assigned including ad-hoc analysis on methods to optimize pricing and promotions through market and pricing strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC.
How you will succeed:
- 2-3 years College Diploma in a related discipline. University degree is preferred.
- Analytical and detail-oriented including exploring data, discovering patterns, relationships, anomalies, and trends.
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer-focused and a demonstrated team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel. Access is preferred.
Are you #ALLin?
Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC will make available to any selected applicants’ accommodations and/or accessible formats should they require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation they may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.