Injection Certified Pharmacy Student
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single Rexall employee contributes to our mission -- whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps people in your community and beyond. And by choosing to belong at Rexall, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance the profession of pharmacy.
Be #ALLin on the fight against flu with Rexall!
We are calling all injection certified Pharmacy Students across the country to join our incredible team of community makers to support Canada’s flu vaccination effort!
What you will be doing?
- Answer questions about the vaccine, side effects, eligibility, efficacy, etc.
- Review consent forms to ensure no contraindications and answer questions on the consent forms
- Provide the vaccine (pending you are injection certified)
- Monitor patient for the 15-minute post injection period
- Support pharmacist in billing and documentation in Nexxsys and provincial software (as required)
What's in it for you?
- Support flu vaccinations
- Kick start your career and develop your skills
- Be a part of a close and connected culture
- Make a difference in an inclusive, equitable and diverse environment
Fill out the survey below and join us as we make an impact, one Canadian at a time.
If you are: driven, nimble, and accountable, your talent goes further here.
Are you #allin?
Pharmacy Group ULC is committed to delivering an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective recruitment process.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 4254