HR Administrator (Co-op)
The Role: HR Administrator (Co-op)
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “I²CARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
What you are looking for:
- A closely connected culture
- A total rewards package meant to enhance your work-life flexibility
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Care Network
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all star?
What you will be doing:
- Maintain current HR Files
- Gather information from employee file upon request by HRM including scanning, copying, and sending documents.
- Prepare physical file folders for new hires.
- Retrieve physical files and folders to enable shipment to storage warehouse.
- Mail benefit cards to employees
- Assist in mailing benefit packages
- Prepare Employment Verification letters
- Exposure to the entire recruitment life cycle within the organization
- Preparation of New Hire packages
- Exposure to New Hire Orientations
- Maintenance of Rexall Learning Institute Emails
- Coordination of Inside out Coaching
- Other Administrative duties as assigned
How you will succeed:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Information and task monitoring abilities
- Problem analysis skills
- Solid judgment and problem-solving abilities
- High Stress tolerance thriving in fast paced environments
At Rexall, we are better together. We serve our customers, partners, and patients best—we are our best—when everyone brings their true self to work. Our connected, inclusive culture celebrates our lived experiences, backgrounds, expertise, and self-expression to let us win as one team. Leveraging our differences distinguishes us and brings out our best performance.
Are you #ALLin?
Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC will make available to any selected applicants’ accommodations and/or accessible formats should they require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation they may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.