External Fraud & Crime Specialist
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “I²CARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
What you are looking for:
- A closely connected culture
- A total rewards package meant to enhance your work-life flexibility
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Care Network
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all star?
What you will be doing:
- Implementation of training and programs to prevent fraud and reduce loss potential.
- Conducts various field tactics as part of investigations (i.e. static/mobile surveillance, attending stores or other locations and collecting evidence) to bring to resolution
- Management of the Auror platform including supporting store users, validating and combining data and initiating cases from reported incidents
- Utilize information from systems reports and databases to identify and communicate criminal activity impacting company assets
- Responsible for case management system accuracy and updates
- Develops detailed investigative plans and reports to help bring cases to resolution
- Work with Rexall Financial Analyst’s to review all POS and Non-POS exception report data, and Chargeback data to identify potential Theft/Fraud issues within Rexall
- Manage or Develop positive working relationships with Financial Institutions, Law Enforcement and peer Industry partners
- Develop partnerships with DVP Operations Leaders, Directors, DLs, DLPMs, and Store management to drive theft and fraud elimination.
- Provide support with internal/external investigations for the Director of Loss Prevention & Senior Manager Asset Protection, as required.
- Knowledge and expertise in preparing for and testifying in representing Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC in court for any internal or external theft/fraud cases
- Perform other duties as assigned to support Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC
How You Will Succeed:
- 5+ Years of Loss Prevention / Asset Protection Investigative experience
- 2+ Years of Organized Retail Crime Investigative experience.
- Proficient in the use of retail CCTV systems
- Highly developed interpersonal skills for dealing with sensitive or controversial information.
- Excellent analytical skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with the use of MS Windows based systems and also be able to utilize “Open Source” platforms/applications
- 2-year College Diploma in Police Foundations, University degree of related subject (Criminology/Law) or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of all provincial and federal laws (Criminal Code of Canada, FINTRAC and Freedom of Information Act)
- Must have or be able to acquire a Dual License (Security Guard/Private Investigator) in all Provinces required
- Must have a Certified Fraud Crime Investigator (C.F.C.I) classification or be able to acquire the classification within 6 months of their employment.
- Wicklander-Zulawski & Associates Interview and Interrogation Techniques certification
- ORC certifications and/or training class completion
- Valid Ontario Driver’s license
Are you #ALLin?
Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC will make available to any selected applicants’ accommodations and/or accessible formats should they require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation they may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.