The Role: Cosmetics Manager
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “I²CARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
What you are looking for:
- A closely connected culture
- A total rewards package meant to enhance your work-life flexibility
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Care Network
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all star?
What you will be doing:
- Maximize sales and growth of promotional programs with Cosmetic teams
- Demonstrate a knowledge of sales targets for the week/period for the district
- Provide whilst in store, and coach the cosmetic teams, on how to provide outstanding customer service, consultations, demonstrations, etc (i.e., make-up applications, skin care consultations, and fragrance demonstrations)
- Build customer loyalty through follow up and repeat business and Be Well loyalty programs and events
- Fulfill other duties as assigned
How you will succeed:
- 2 years cosmetic selling experience and leadership experience
- Ability to provide advice and be a team leader for cosmetic employees
- Proven experience as a Makeup Artist, Fragrance Specialist and/or Esthetician considered an asset
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Prior experience in merchandising and selling
- Good knowledge of various beauty products and services available
- Customer Service experience
- Work on nights and weekends will be required
Are you #ALLin?
Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC will make available to any selected applicants’ accommodations and/or accessible formats should they require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation they may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.